I wasn’t sure about this sugar free courgette chutney at first but the flavours and texture have improved by the day and three days on (now it’s nearly all gone!) this sugar free courgette chutney is absolutely scrumptious – I have been eating it with everything!
Sugar free courgette chutney recipe (makes 1-2 jars):
- 1 large courgette, chopped
- 1 red apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 1 large handful mixed raisins and sultanas
- 50mL cider vinegar
- 1tsp ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 2 tbsp agave nectar (or you could use honey)
- salt and pepper
Simply add all ingredients to a pan and simmer for around 45 minutes or until thickened. Taste along the way and add seasoning / agave nectar to taste. Store in an airtight container in the fridge – lovely courgette chutney done!